Parent Code of Conduct
- Do not embarrass your child by yelling at players, coaches or officials.
- Show a positive attitude toward the game and all of its participants.
- Emphasize skill development and practices and how they benefit your young athlete.
- De-emphasize games and competition in the lower age groups.
- Do not force your children to participate in sports, but support their desires to play their chosen sport.
- Children are involved in organized sports for their enjoyment. Make it fun.
- Encourage your child to play by the rules.
Click the delete icon again to confirm. Click escape to cancel.