Coach Code of Conduct
- Winning is a consideration, but not the only one, nor the most important one.
- Care more about the child than winning the game.
- Be a positive role model to your players.
- Display emotional maturity and be alert to the physical safety of players.
- Be generous with your praise when it is deserved; be consistent and honest; be fair and just; do not criticize players publicly; learn to be a more effective communicator and coach; don’t yell at players.
Click the delete icon again to confirm. Click escape to cancel.